One of the main focus areas for the IBM® Informix® 11.70.xC4 release is the Informix TimeSeries solution. You can read about all the new features for the Informix TimeSeries solution here , but I want to expand a bit on the new way to load time series data. In...
In Version 11.70xC4, all reference topics on ON-Bar, ontape, and archecker utility configuration parameters are now consolidated into a new "Backup and restore configuration parameters" section of the IBM Informix Backup and Restore Guide . Additionally, duplicate topics on backup and restore configuration parameters have been removed from both the Backup and Restore Guide and the Administrator's Reference . This should make it easier to find backup and restore configuration parameter reference information. This is just one example of the kinds of documentation improvements we like to make for each new release of the Informix product. Click Backup and restore configuration parameters to view the consolidated information in the Backup and Restore Guide....
Today, we announced the Informix Growth Warehouse Edition along with some pricing updates on the Informix Ultimate Warehouse Edition. The announcements can be found here:
The information provided applies to the Informix Server Version 11.70.xC2 and later. The processes of a running Informix Warehouse Administrator instance typically are producing various informational messages that are handled via the system logging...
IBM Informix group (as well as many other groups within IBM) have been collaborating with Intel to create and improve products. I wrote earlier about the benchmark we did earlier with Nehalem...
- Two new video presentations available on youtube
- Comparison of Oracle Exalytics with Informix Warehouse accelerator
- Informix warehouse accelerator performance on Intel Nehalem and Intel Westmere processors
- How to find a list of defects fixed in each release and how to find open APARs
- Apache JMeter 2.5.1 Released
- The importance of planning for an upgrade to a new version of IBM Informix
- Informix TimeSeries benchmark: Amazing results!
- New Informix Warehouse Accelerator demos
- Check out the two new demos about Informix Warehouse Accelerator!
- Find out how to handle high severity event alarms
- Talking TimeSeries part 3
- New 11.70xC3 feature for enabling automatic read-ahead operations
- Informix Warehouse Accelerator: Clarification of some Requirement
- New features in Informix 11.50?! Oh yes there are!
- Talking TimeSeries part 2
- Cactus moves to Apache Attic
- Talking TimeSeries
- New 11.70xC3 feature for managing message log files
- Informix 11.70xC3 and warehouse accelerator enhancements
- Informix Warehouse Accelerator: Using SmartMart (1)